Things you need:
> Salmon (I prefer skin on)
> Sweet bell peppers
> Sweet Onion
> BBQ Sauce
> Coconut Oil
1. Preheat oven to 425
2. Put salmon in a baking dish coated with coconut oil
3. Top Salmon with BBQ sauce
4. Cook salmon for about 16 minutes
5. While salmon is cooking....cut the onion and sweet pepper into chunks/bite-size pieces
5. In a frying pan heat coconut oil in medium heat
6. Add the peppers & onions and cook until starting to "brown"
7. Plate it & enjoy!
Total time with prep should be about 20 minutes!
This meal includes your protein & veggies!