Cauliflower Tots!! Kid food made healthy for grown-ups!
Simple, Easy, and Quick (25 minutes)
• 2 cups cauliflower florets
• 1 large egg
• ½ cup onion, minced
• ¼ cup bell pepper, minced (optional)
• ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
• ¼ cup breadcrumbs
• ¼ minced cilantro or parsley (optional)
• salt and pepper to taste
• cooking spray or oil
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray or lightly grease with oil. Set aside.
• Steam cauliflower in hot water for 3-5 minutes or until nice and soft, drain and chopped with a knife or blend in the food processor (just a few seconds.)
• In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small oval shaped tots.
• Place on the cookie sheet ½ inch apart and bake for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until golden.
(by: brunch time baker)
Does it sound delicious or delicious?? ;)