2 ½ cup of oats
¾ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup peanut butter
¼ cup honey
2 bananas, mashed
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries
¼ cup chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together. Drop onto greased cookie sheet and flatten the tops slightly.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15-16 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool completely and store in an airtight container or freeze in a freezer bag.
Makes 12-15 cookies.
Recipe courtesy of The Money Saving Mom.
Chocolate PB Ice-Cream🍦
It's healthy & being added to my weekend meal plan!
1 medium banana, cut into chunks
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
2 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
1. Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
2. Place almond milk, bananas, shakeology, and peanut butter in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve Immediately.
1 Cup of Quick-Oats
1 Scoop of Cafe Latte Shakeology
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1/3 cup of Honey
Mix, roll, and enjoy 😍
Total Time: 15 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
Yield: 1 serving
1 (6-inch) whole wheat tortilla
1 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
½ large banana, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp. dark chocolate (or semi-sweet) morsels
1. Spread half of tortilla with peanut butter.
2. Top peanut butter with banana and chocolate morsels. Fold tortilla in half; cook in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, for 4 to 5 minutes, turning once, until chocolate is melted and tortilla is golden brown.
If you're like me and want something quick, easy, healthy, and sweet -- these pancakes are for you.
Ingredients: 1/2 Sweet Potato, 1 Egg, Tablespoon of Peanut Butter.
Directions: Mix, Cook, Eat 😊
Top with a little real honey and enjoy!
3 ingredients + 3 steps = my kind of recipe!
*Share this healthy dessert with everyone you know because it is Delicious and PERFECT for the weekend to cool you down and to give you something SWEET....Super Simple Recipe (those are the only ones I can do!):
1. Slice Bananas in half
2. Put PB on half of the slices then top with it with another banana slice to make it like a sandwich
3. Place in the freezer for one hour
4. Dip them in chocolate (half I did without chocolate and they were good too. I suggest getting dark, all natural chocolate chips and melt them)
5. Put them back in the freezer for 3 hours or until you are ready to eat them.
Delicious & Healthy & Simple Dessert Recipe --- Baked Sweet Apples 🍏🍎
It's my personal special recipe -- just kidding -- you all know I'm not good in the kitchen! Pierre made these for us this weekend and boy were they AMAZING!!
Remove core of apples…combine and add in cinnamon, chopped pecans, raisins, thin slice of unsalted butter on top….put the apples in a pan and add ¾ cup of boiling water to the bottom of the pan…bake for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees….enjoy