2 ½ cup of oats
¾ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup peanut butter
¼ cup honey
2 bananas, mashed
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries
¼ cup chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together. Drop onto greased cookie sheet and flatten the tops slightly.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15-16 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool completely and store in an airtight container or freeze in a freezer bag.
Makes 12-15 cookies.
Recipe courtesy of The Money Saving Mom.
Cauliflower Tots!! Kid food made healthy for grown-ups!
Simple, Easy, and Quick (25 minutes)
• 2 cups cauliflower florets
• 1 large egg
• ½ cup onion, minced
• ¼ cup bell pepper, minced (optional)
• ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
• ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
• ¼ cup breadcrumbs
• ¼ minced cilantro or parsley (optional)
• salt and pepper to taste
• cooking spray or oil
• Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray or lightly grease with oil. Set aside.
• Steam cauliflower in hot water for 3-5 minutes or until nice and soft, drain and chopped with a knife or blend in the food processor (just a few seconds.)
• In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Spoon about 1 tablespoon of mixture in your hands and roll into small oval shaped tots.
• Place on the cookie sheet ½ inch apart and bake for about 20 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until golden.
(by: brunch time baker)
Does it sound delicious or delicious?? ;)
Chocolate PB Ice-Cream🍦
It's healthy & being added to my weekend meal plan!
1 medium banana, cut into chunks
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops Chocolate Shakeology
2 Tbsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
1. Place banana in plastic bag; freeze for 4 hours, or until completely frozen.
2. Place almond milk, bananas, shakeology, and peanut butter in blender (or food processor); cover. Blend until smooth.
3. Serve Immediately.
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, flour, and garlic salt, whisking until mostly smooth (it’s ok if there are a few lumps left).
3. Very gently (cauliflower can be pretty delicate), place the cauliflower in the bowl and lightly toss to completely coat with the buttermilk mixture.
4. Place the cauliflower in a shallow baking dish and bake for about 15-18 minutes or so (watch it, it may start to brown up quickly on you.)
5. Meanwhile, combine the buffalo sauce and the melted butter in a small bowl.
6. Carefully remove the hot cauliflower from the oven and pour the buffalo sauce mixture over it, stirring gently to coat it as best you can.
7. Return the cauliflower to the oven and bake for another 5-8 minutes or so. Let cool slightly and serve immediately.
1 Cup of Quick-Oats
1 Scoop of Cafe Latte Shakeology
1 cup of Peanut Butter
1/3 cup of Honey
Mix, roll, and enjoy 😍
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each
Nonstick cooking spray
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 large bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp. raw honey
2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1½ tsp. baking powder
1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
¾ cup chopped raw walnuts
¼ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
6. Add almond milk; mix well.
7. Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Top evenly with walnuts and raisins.
9. Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Tip: Pecans, cashews, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, or dark chocolate chips can be substituted for walnuts and raisins.
> recipe found on team Beachbody blog <
*Share this healthy dessert with everyone you know because it is Delicious and PERFECT for the weekend to cool you down and to give you something SWEET....Super Simple Recipe (those are the only ones I can do!):
1. Slice Bananas in half
2. Put PB on half of the slices then top with it with another banana slice to make it like a sandwich
3. Place in the freezer for one hour
4. Dip them in chocolate (half I did without chocolate and they were good too. I suggest getting dark, all natural chocolate chips and melt them)
5. Put them back in the freezer for 3 hours or until you are ready to eat them.