2 ½ cup of oats
¾ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup peanut butter
¼ cup honey
2 bananas, mashed
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup raisins or dried cranberries
¼ cup chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together. Drop onto greased cookie sheet and flatten the tops slightly.
Bake at 325 degrees for 15-16 minutes or until slightly browned. Cool completely and store in an airtight container or freeze in a freezer bag.
Makes 12-15 cookies.
Recipe courtesy of The Money Saving Mom.
Things you need:
> 2 Eggs
1. Scramble your eggs (I like to use coconut oil spray on the pan!)
2. At the same time scrambling your eggs, put your broccoli in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes
3. When both are done, top with a little bit of cheese.
Can it get any simpler than this??
This meal includes your protein, good fat, and veggie!
Total Time: 45 min.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Yield: 12 servings, 1 cup each
Nonstick cooking spray
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
2 large bananas, mashed
1 Tbsp. raw honey
2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
1½ tsp. baking powder
1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
¾ cup chopped raw walnuts
¼ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Prepare twelve muffin cups by coating with spray. Set aside.
3. Combine eggs, extract, bananas, and honey in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
4. Combine oats, cinnamon, and baking powder in a medium bowl; mix well.
5. Add oat mixture to egg mixture; mix well.
6. Add almond milk; mix well.
7. Divide oat mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups.
8. Top evenly with walnuts and raisins.
9. Bake 26 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Tip: Pecans, cashews, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, or dark chocolate chips can be substituted for walnuts and raisins.
> recipe found on team Beachbody blog <
If you're like me and want something quick, easy, healthy, and sweet -- these pancakes are for you.
Ingredients: 1/2 Sweet Potato, 1 Egg, Tablespoon of Peanut Butter.
Directions: Mix, Cook, Eat 😊
Top with a little real honey and enjoy!
3 ingredients + 3 steps = my kind of recipe!
Newest creation. 21 Day Fix approved (1 Red & 1 Green container). Simple & Delicious. *Egg Scramble* (feel free to Share)
~chop up veggies of your choice. I used sweet bell peppers, onions, & broccoli
~cook veggies on stove with a little bit of EVOO. When finished set to side.
~ Cook scrambled eggs (I had 2) and near the end throw in veggies and mix.