Okay so the truth is that I look for “kid friendly” recipes when searching for new dishes ---- no I don’t have kids BUT I do like to eat like a child so my recipes should always be quick, easy, and kid friendly.
Found this one tonight and thought it was worth sharing.
Healthy macaroni & ground turkey. (kinda like hamburger helper??)
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (29 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package macaroni
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Brown ground turkey over medium heat. Add chopped onion, and cook until onion is soft. Add green pepper and tomato sauce; cook until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce over pasta.
Worth a try??